Article 2 of Federal Law No.3 of 1987.
No person may be convicted for a crime committed by another person and the accused is innocent until proved guilty in accordance with the law.
The firm takes pride in its diligent team of Criminal Defense Lawyers. In this area of practice, the Firm offers comprehensive legal counsel encompassing all phases of the criminal judicial process. From preliminary investigation through to trial and appellate proceedings, witness preparation, preparation on numerous types of subpoenas and motions, our lawyers excel in all subsequent phases of Criminal Defense practice.
Our representation in this area of practice encompasses:
- A wide range of business crimes defense cases.
- Anti-money laundering.
- Anti-counterfeiting of products
- Asset seizure and forfeiture
- Bank and securities fraud
- Counseling on issues involving export/import controls, etc.
- Interpol Prosecution and Defense
- Extradition and Intergovernmental prosecution
Experienced former prosecutors and experts in each of these substantive fields are on staff to guide investigation and defense assignments through each succeeding step.