Maritime or admiralty law is one of the oldest areas of law which covers all facets of laws that govern marine commerce, shipping, ships, transactions, etc. that occur on the high seas or navigable waters. These waters include oceans, inland waterways, and gulfs.
The dedicated maritime law expert team of our law firm, who always stay connected with the independent surveyors and technical experts of other maritime nations, is devoted to afford the clients a customized legal support and attention. They can promptly guide the clients concerned with regard to any local or international laws that are relevant to your shipping law area.
Our Maritime practice includes representation of owners, chatterers, agents and freight forwarders on diverse corporate, transactional, liability and regulatory issues, The firm provides extensive legal services such as the preparation of documents and opinions, and the negotiation and enforcement of various maritime related contracts including charter party contracts, mortgage agreements and financing.
Our range of services includes:
- Maritime Arbitration and Litigation
- Shipyard and container finance.
- Syndications, structured finance and hire purchase arrangements.
- Ship sale and purchase.
- Vessel registration.
- Charter parties, new building and other contracts.
- Joint ventures.
- Shipping projects.
- Liner and pooling arrangements.
- General shipping and ship management.
- Shipbuilding and ship leasing disputes.