Construction | Infrastructure
Infrastructure development in the UAE is a dynamic phenomenon. As new projects are being introduced and developed, the demand for expert counsel on Construction Law is also growing. A Construction Contract (being the enforceable obligation between the Employer and the Contractor) is the legal foundation of any construction project.
At the firm, the Managing Partner of the firm also serves as head of the firms Construction Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution Groups. At the firm experience extends to over a broad range of commercial and contract disputes as well as civil litigation with a primary focus on Construction Law. Under his guidance our legal practice on Construction Law encompasses but is not limited to the following:
- Explaining the relevant law and its provisions to the employer/contractor.
- Providing employer/contractor with the understanding and stressing the importance of a proper contract and assuring compliance with it.
- Navigating the legal process in the right direction for both public and private projects.
- Legal services for disputes related to time adherence, output, impact, costs, differing site conditions and default.
- Drafting and negotiation of complex construction contracts and advising on bond and bank guarantee issues.
- Ensuring implementation of all types of construction delivery systems.